B-/Z-/HDS- and BHT-numbers

Dan Spedition can help you with B-/Z-/HDS- and BHT-numbers in Hamburg, Bremen, Bremerhaven and Wilhelmshaven respectively.

When exporting goods out of Hamburg, Bremen, Bremerhaven and Wilhelmshaven, a B-/Z-/HDS- or BHT-number is required as a part of the export process. This is true for both individual units (LCL) and container shipments (FCL).

Contact Dan Spedition to hear more about how we can help you with your B-/Z-/HDS- and BHT-numbers.

Safe and fast

Leave your customs documents safely in our hands.

Carnet T.I.R.

Dan Spedition can help you with your documentation in regards to the Carnet T.I.R shipment agreements.

Goods in and out of EU

If you want to transport goods into or out of EU, let Dan Spedition help you with your travel documents